Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Thanksgiving is a time to reflect and give thanks to all that God has provided to us, ranging from the relationships we have with family and friends, to the employment and material goods we are blessed with. Thanksgiving also ends up usually being a time of eating way too much food and packing on a few extra pounds! (can we say a precursor to a New Year’s resolution!!)

We are sure that you all have much to be thankful for this year and have some great Thanksgiving memories/traditions. We have shared some of ours below.

I AM MOST THANKFUL FOR,….

“my family and just as important, real friends who are always there and accept us as we are and I thank God for both.” - Ruth Kellenberger

“my beautiful, healthy, loving family and being employed. “ – Andrea Groth

“for my family and friends. I feel very blessed everyday to have them in my life.” – Mindy Sudbeck

“the family and friends that we will be spending Thanksgiving with. After a recent death in the family it makes you realize how valuable the time we have together really is.” – Bryan Schmitz

“all of the blessings we enjoy in this great country.” – Cynthia Strahm

MY FAVORITE THANKSGIVING TRADITION/MEMORY,….

“is watching football, especially if it is a game good enough to keep me from dozing off from all the turkey I just ate!” – Andrea Groth

“is fighting with the nieces and nephews to see who has to do the dinner dishes after lunch.” – Bryan Schmitz

“was getting out the Christmas tree [Thanksgiving] evening and having the grandkids decorate the tree,…even when all the decorations ended up on one side.” – Ruth Kellenberger

“is playing board & card games from after lunch to the early hours of the next day.” – Tim Aberle

“is seeing my extended family that I don’t see very often. The food isn’t bad either!” – Mindy Sudbeck

From all of us at SBS Insurance, have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Always good to see what everone is thankful for!

    ReplyDelete