Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Thanksgiving is a time to reflect and give thanks to all that God has provided to us, ranging from the relationships we have with family and friends, to the employment and material goods we are blessed with. Thanksgiving also ends up usually being a time of eating way too much food and packing on a few extra pounds! (can we say a precursor to a New Year’s resolution!!)

We are sure that you all have much to be thankful for this year and have some great Thanksgiving memories/traditions. We have shared some of ours below.

I AM MOST THANKFUL FOR….

For my 3 new healthy grandchildren to add to our other 4. ” - Jim Runnebaum

"I am thankful for a healthy family, the opportunity to live in the great United States of America (in spite of all it’s flaws!), and most of all I’m thankful that Christ came to earth to offer us all salvation!" - Cynthia Strahm

"I am thankful for my family and friends and the good times K-State Football has given us this year." - Kelly Sheik

"I am thankful for my healthy family." - Carrie Strahm

MY FAVORITE THANKSGIVING TRADITION/MEMORY,….

"My family will be helping out at the Topeka Rescue Mission this year for Thanksgiving" - Roy Frey

"My family will have our gathering the Saturday after Thanksgiving and this year will be at my house, can't wait to eat the big meal and have fun playing cards after!" - Maria Dressman

From all of us at SBS Insurance, have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment